PääsivuPortaaliFAQHakuRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

Jaa | 

Marisel Clemens

Siirry alas 

Viestien lukumäärä : 139

ViestiAihe: Marisel Clemens   Ke 5 Helmi - 8:42:35

--- Marisel Clemens' relationships

{ also check out her pages and timeline

Adilia Maestas Cervantes is my dear mother. I'm really sad that I can't visit her every day anymore. I miss her wisdom so much!
Juaneo Cervantes Badillo is my lovely father. I miss him too, he was the one that showed me how a real man should be.
Beto Cervantes Maestas is my little brother. He's a little rascal and he's always getting into trouble, but I love him to bits despite of it.
Fabiola Cervantes Maestas is my little sister. She's a bit shy towards new people but she always opens up to me.
Isabel Aubrey is my little sister, too. She's always been my best friend and I've experienced a lot of things, good and bad, with her.

Delaney Clemens is my husband. I didn't even know that a person could be this happy until I met him.
Noel Green is like my own son, even though he has been adopted. I love him and have never regretted my decision.
Benjamin and Esmiralda are mine and Delaney's twins. I love these two so much and I am so happy that we had children of our own.
Louise Clemens is Delaney's daughter. She is a beautiful and kind girl and is always cheering me up if I'm feeling down.

Jerry Clemens is Delaney's stepdad. He is really good with his children and I respect that. I also liked him as a character.
Samantha Clemens is Delaney's mother. She is such a beautiful and youthful mother that I almost envy her! I adore her.
Aleda Everett is Delaney's half sister. She is kind of distant, so I wish I could do something for her. I just haven't gotten through yet.
Aliya Everett is also Delaney's half sister. She seemed like a rebel, but I think that deep down she is beautiful also on the inside.
Mickey Everett is Delaney's half brother. He was really adult-like considering his age so of course I was surprised. He is adorable!

Ricky Slater is my ex boyfriend. I haven't spoken to him since I revealed I was involved with Delaney, but I would like to say I'm sorry.
Adrianne de Souza was my close friend back in Phoenix. Since we moved I haven't been in contact with her, but I would like to be.
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
Marisel Clemens
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa